Virtual PPCC Information Session (afternoon)
Thursday, June 23, 2022
3:30 PM - 4:30 PM Mountain Standard Time
We invite all future students and their families to attend a virtual information session to learn more about Pikes Peak Community College.
At this virtual information session, you will:
- Meet virtually with a PPCC Admissions Counselor
- Learn about the benefits of attending a community college
- Explore financial aid options
- and more!
How it will work:
- Register for this event by clicking the button below. You must register to participate.
- You will receive an email no later than the morning of the event with instructions on how to access the virtual meeting. You will need a mobile device or a computer with internet access.
- At the meeting time, follow the instructions on the provided email to join the meeting and learn more about PPCC.
Questions? Contact Jenifer Leathes at 719-502-2340 or Jenifer.Leathes@ppcc.edu.
Individuals needing assistance to attend this event should contact Jenifer Leathes at 719-502-2340
Registration period closes Thursday, June 23, 2022